Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm back!

Well, the trip was great in some moments, sucked during others. We argued and I found out some things that I don't want to go into right now...maybe never. I don't know yet. Anyway. I am too tired to actually do a post about the trip right now (we just got in at 7:30 this morning), or what happened or whatever. So I am posting a post that I wrote a while ago but never posted. (Sheesh, how many times in a sentence can one use variations of that word?!?) Why did I never post it? Because I didn't think Beloved knew that I was looking into his phone without his permission. Not that I feel I really did need his permission, but I didn't want him getting mad and blaming me about it after reading the blog. Which he says he hasn't done since he told me he wouldn't. Either way, it doesn't matter. Because here is the post I was holding onto:


Baby did a bad bad thing.




Well, I guess I didn't do THAT bad of a thing. I mean, it may have been a little invasive of privacy, but really, does Beloved deserve privacy or trust of any kind right now?


I didn't think so, either.

Which is why I decided to look in his phone during a rare moment that he put it down and left the room. I have been avoiding doing it. And I know it was Satan trying to get me to do it, and I admit, I totally gave in. I am weak and I am human and I am doing this without a manual, so give me a break. I already feel bad about it. And I paid for it, too.

Because I opened up the phone and I opened up his chat window and there was her little smiley face insignia saying 'available'. (ooh, side note-I have been toying with the idea of going on his account and changing 'available' to read 'married' so it shows up that way on hers. hee hee.)

Would you like to know what her screen name is?


You would?

Oh, I'd be happy to oblige.



It's 'tiny dancer'.


Now. Don't ask me why, but this really ticked me off beyond rationality. I was so irritated. Beloved has never had a nickname for me and this is what he gives to his mistress? I mean, it really bubbled and boiled in me for a while.

But then I got to thinking. Maybe it isn't a nickname. Maybe there is more to it. I mean, could she in fact be a tiny dancer? Who knows, she may very well be a 4 foot 7 choreography wiz!

Or maybe she is just average-sized but dances really tiny steps, like the mini cabbage patch or the teeny roger rabbit or the running toddler instead of the running man.

It has become very perplexing...

Now, it could have reference to the song by Elton John. I did think of that, too. Which irritates me, because about a month ago a friend loaned us the 'american idol sing it' for the wii and he wanted to sing that song several times. Which could just be coincidence. That's what sucks about this, is it pollutes every thing and makes everything seem shrouded with ulterior motives, etc.

OK, back to 'tiny dancer': So, if it does refer to the song by Elton John, then all I can think of when I hear that is "hold me closer Tony Danza", which makes me smile. And so that is how I refer to her in my mind. Tony Danza. Although, I love Tony Danza. I really always wanted him to be my dad when I was a kid watching 'who's the boss'. Such a great show.

But, I mean, really. Doesn't it make you smile to picture my husband going all loopy over this man:




I know it makes me smile. Oh. Word of warning. DON'T do a search for images of Tony Danza without checking the filter. Wow. I didn't know he posed nude....

I don't think I EVER wanted to know that. Though, I will say...Mr. Danza's 'tiny dancer'? Not so tiny.



9 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, man. That last line made me laugh.
Ha ha! I just love your way of finding humor. A woman after my own heart.

Alicia said...

This is what I really meant to say. But who can say it better than Erma Bombeck?
"Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage."

MiMi said...

I agree with Alicia. And now that you told me NOT go go look up Tony Danza, you know that I'm totally going to. :)
Macey

jmn2001 said...

This post had both J and I in stiches, singing hold me closer Tony Danza all night and yes, I think you have by yourself started a rise in hits on image searches for Tony Danza's not so tiny dancer. Thanks!

mama-face said...

Only you gigi, only you gigi, can combine what sucks with laughter. haha

You wanted Tony Danza to be your DAD? I wanted him to be my MAN.

ha. So many inappropriate things to say...

Night Owl Mama said...

1st Stopping in from the SITS "Happy Saturday Sharefest"

2nd I know nothin of your particular situation but know of a situation like this oh too well. I'm divorced now from a Man who used to have a ONLINE love affair.

3rd Kick his ass to the curb. Call him out on it and let him know you know it all by chatting with her and asking "where are we suppose to meet again? Either she'll catch on or reveal" Good luck

I wanted to Marry Tony not wish he was my dad LOL off to Google TONY Danza with the filter off WOOOooo whooooo Thanks for the tip

Need a laugh come on by:
http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com/2009/07/funniest-five-momfinitions.html

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm so sorry your family is going through this.

All I can say is that if you are able to get past this stage, your life will not be exactly as before, but it can still be great! Just a different great. (hope that makes sense).

Big hugs and lots of prayers!!!

And yes, every Monday I have a Monet's Monday Moment. I have a special post for each day of the week, but my regular "babble", lol. I hope you come back soon for another visit!

Housewife Savant said...

We all want to crawl through the wires and Bobbit your Mr/cut her throat/hug you.
You're getting your spunk on. Good for you.
You crack me up. Good for me.

I'm afraid to Google Tony now. Skeered.

MiMi said...

So, I'm back, just to say, Google has not given me the goods on the "boss" yet. Hmph. :)
And I also agree with mama-face.
I was young when that show was on, but somehow I always knew he should be my man, not my dad. Weird and creepy, huh?