Thursday, July 9, 2009

Short hiatus

hiatus...did I spell that right?

Anyway. I am taking a short hiatus. Well, not really. I am going on vacation with Beloved and the four kiddos to see some family. I don't know if I'll have web access. Oh, dear, I hope so!

But, in any case, I don't know how much time I'll have, especially without Beloved around so that I can type my posts.

I know, I should have been on the ball like others who do several posts ahead and then schedule them to post themselves...or however that magic works.

I'm not that organized.

I'll be back in a week, if you don't hear from me sooner. Sheesh. I really really hope I can get to a computer!

5 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

I don't know if I can wait that long!!! I seriously am so addicted to your blog. I think I check a couple times a day to see if it is updated. Pathetic, I know. We are all going to Newport Beach next week if you want to take a side trip and meet up! lol Have fun and hope you have a great time. You deserve a break!

MiMi said...

I'll miss you and your posts! I hope you have a great time! I have NO clue how to write posts and have them publish by themselves. Sounds like a lot of gobbledy good and magic to me. : )

MiMi said...

that would be gobbledy gooK, not good.

wonder woman said...

Have a fun trip!! I'm sure you'll be taking special note of these memories. Don't worry about us. Honestly, I'd rather you didn't have much to tell us, because that might mean things are going really well. (Though, of course, we want to hear that, too!)

Have fun. Be safe. We'll see ya when we do.

sleepless in cyberspace said...

This is a blog after my own heart. It's nice to have a safe place to share your most secret things. I really hope things work out for you. (I know that sounds really trite, but I type it with tears in my eyes.)