Friday, November 13, 2009

Remember me?

Hi, all.
I have been out of the blogosphere for a while. We went on vacation as a family. Our computer crashed. Things like that.
I'm back now. I think the computer problem is fixed. (Though I am using my Mom's computer to type this up right now.)

I have several posts I have been working on in my head. You know, because I hate actually writing up drafts and stuff. Too lazy.

Beloved's post will be coming on his own time. Right now we are still trying to get 'us' in shape. If 'in shape' is the right word...which, it's not. Oh well.

I have to go. The pizza's in the oven and I need to hurry. We're going out and leaving the kids with my Mom and Dad for the weekend. Yippee!

Gigi.

7 comments:

Eva Gallant said...

Good for you. Alone time can only help.

MiMi said...

Happy alone time!! : )

Gina said...

Glad your back! Missed you!

Michelle said...

I've been wondering and worrying about you. Have a wonderful weekend!

The Johnson Family said...

It was great seeing your family last week. I feel bad that I wasn't the nicest person in my blog comments about Beloved. He's made many mistakes, but seems pretty humble about the whole situation now. LOVE YOU!!

Michelle said...

Where are you Gigi? I'm getting worried about you!

prashant said...

Glad your back! Missed you!

Work from home India